Thursday, December 16, 2010

What the shit is this shit?

So what the hell is this blog?

I'm Stephanie. I'm a radio dj. My friend Tristan is a radio dj too. We get a lot of music sent our way to listen to and play on the radio. Sometimes people send us stuff that's great and then sometimes.... well it's just scary shit.

Behold the song that inspired Tristan to tell me we should start this blog.



It seems easy to cap on Insane Clown Posse. I mean I could write a whole effin' blog called "Insane Clown Posse, how do they suck?" and have about 898987 entries, but this, THIS IS EPIC.

Seriously this has to be a freakin' joke right? I mean like this isn't real right? They're trollin' us right?

Right? I mean there aren't REALLY Juggalos in the world right? I mean... well shit nevermind I've seen some in person... there are things you can't unsee bro...

So anyway, we had hear this heap of shit and I bet you clicked on it and listened to it to. And later on today you'll look at someone and say "Fucking magnets, how do they work?"



No comments:

Post a Comment