Thursday, August 4, 2011

Five Finger Death Punch - Under and Over It



Oh. My. God. Someone please stop the ear rape immediately.

I get it. You're angry. I don't know why though, your first record was a huge hit. You live in beautiful sunny Los Angeles and immediately this active rock pre-formed cookie cutter bullshit you crapped out into my ears made you money. You caught the attention of the bands you needed to in your "circle," and even though you guys have some of the most ridiculous promo photos I've ever seen, I bet you get laid all the time. So why all the posing that you're angry? Because I bet you're not.

What I think is this: This is another band doing what they *think* they are supposed to do. "Oh countless bands before me had to complain about people thinking they sold out? I should do a song about that shit! So people know I'm real, dawg."

Look Dawg, I feel you, but did cover a Bad Company song... in a really un-ironic way. Look bro, I'm just sayin... But don't worry, by telling us how much of a fuck you do not give, I'm sure you'll win all those jaded fans of this sort of muck back. You're probably gonna be okay FFDP, so you might as well chill and smoke a 100 dollar cigar.

No comments:

Post a Comment